2. Avoid sun oil and sunscreen lotion on the swimsuit.
1. Rinse the salt powder, sand, chloride, sun oil, sunscreen lotion and other corrosive substances on the swimsuit with water. Because the above substances will damage the swimsuit fibers, the color becomes dark and de-elastic;
2. Do not wring out, roll into a dry towel, and absorb too much water.
After going home
1. Immediately wash with lukewarm water, use a mild detergent, do not use a washing machine and bleach.
2. Rinse thoroughly;
3. Do not twist by hand, put the swimsuit on a dry towel, then start with the towel, let the towel absorb the moisture on the swimsuit, do not curl the wet swimsuit;
4. Dry in the shade, do not use a clothes dryer or iron;